The International Association of Yoga Therapists, the orginization through which I am certified as a yoga therapist, defines Yoga Therapy as "the process of empowering individuals to progress toward improved health and well-being through the application of the teachings and practices of Yoga." Please visit their site, or contact me directly for more information while this page is under construction.
In addition to working with clients in my private practice, I have taught yoga and meditation at Stanley Isaacs Neighborhood Center, The Police Athletic League, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Good Shepherd Services Non-Secure Detention Centers, Bridges Juvenile Center, The Young Women's Leadership School.
- Trauma-Sensitive Yoga Teacher Training, Bessel van der Kolk, MD, and Dave Emerson
- Children’s Yoga Certification, Karma Kids Yoga
- 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training, Laughing Lotus College of Yoga NYC
- Yoga for Emotional Balance certificate, Bo Forbes, Psy.D.
- Psychology of the Chakras, Anodea Judith, Ph.D. and Selene Vega, Ph.D.